|Dimensions||115 × 80 × 60 mm|
2 Hour Mechanical Tap Timer
The 2 Hour Mechanical Tap Timer fits to a standard garden tap and times the water flow to any garden hose or watering system connected. This timer allows you to have one individually timed outlet, as well as having unattended watering for a time less than 2 hours. Simply connect your hose or poly pipe irrigation system to the outlet.
The Selection Dial can be turned to any other position during a run time. Use to either increase or decrease the programmed time, or to change to a manual setting or to turn the timer off.
- Do not use in freezing conditions
- 3° min working temperature
Preparing tap timers for winter
- Be sure you check with your local water authorities for any sprinkler bans
- We recommend either reducing the watering time or turning it off completely
- In really cold climates, we suggest that you remove the battery and make sure there is no water left inside the tap timer
- If you live in an area that gets frost, we recommend taking off the tap timer completely and storing it away for the meantime