|Dimensions||90 × 100 × 200 mm|
Low Pressure Tap Timer
The next generation of tap mounted automatic timers. This product provides easy to install and easy to use solutions for watering pots, hanging baskets, shrub areas, flower beds and small lawns. No plumber or electrician required. Battery operated and ideal for low pressure applications like tanks.
- Simple 3 step programming
- Automatic and manual operations
- Battery life indicator (flashing LED)
- Rated to 600kPa for reliable operation
- Powered by 2x AAA battery system for long life
- Long run time for watering systems with low pressure
Buy Online at Bunnings
Can I run this form a regular tap or is it only for tank application?
- This timer will run from both the garden tap and a tank. It is ideal for short run micro spray or drip irrigation applications in your yard. It is a ball valve rather than a solenoid valve, and will run efficiently from O to 600kPa.
I have set the Run Time and Frequency on my timer and have pressed the Enter button, but my unit does not come on.
- Your timer will not run until the Interval time has elapsed. It will count down the time and then run.
Can I set my timer to come on at a specific time?
- No. Once you have set a program and pressed Enter, your timer will begin its countdown and water once that time has elapsed. It cannot be set to a certain time as there is no clock or calendar in the timer.
If I use my timer manually, will I need to re set my timer?
- No. If you turn the dial to ON, your timer will run until you return the dial to the programmed position, it will still remember its program.
How do I reset my timer?
- Simply remove the battery for 5-10 mins then reinsert. Dial in the new program and press enter.
Is it OK to use my timer over winter?
- We do not recommend the use of your timer over the winter period. It will not handle low temperatures, below 3 degrees Celsius may damage the timer. We advise the timer to be removed over the winter period, or allowed to drain if left on the tap.
Can I get spare parts for my timer?
- Yes, some parts are available for this timer. Please contact us.