Automatic Digital Tap Timer
The next generation of tap mounted automatic timers. This product provides easy to install and easy to use solutions for watering pots, hanging baskets, shrub areas, flower beds and small lawns. No plumber or electrician required. Battery operated and featuring low energy use with patented eco-friendly battery life monitoring and display.
Buy Online at Bunnings
My tap timer makes a funny noise and does not open.
If that is the case please try the following recommended solutions:
- If you are running a low pressure drip system, you need to install an Air Release Valve (102646) at the highest point of your system and above your drippers.
- This breaks this the air in the drip line and allows to suck in air through the air release valve and prevents the drippers from blocking due to dirt.
This also allows for the diaphragm to work properly.
Can I run this off a gravity-fed or low-pressure system?
- This timer is not suitable for low pressure applications. It is designed for normal tap pressure 250kPa to 600kPa.
If I use my timer manually, will I need to re set my timer?
- No. If you press the ON/MANUAL button, your timer will run for the duration set then turn off. This will not affect the program.
My timer shows it is watering but there is no water coming thru?
- There may be an airlock in the system. Disconnect the timer and reset it. Flush your irrigation system before attaching to the timer again.
My timer will not turn off after the programmed run time?
- Setting multiple start times or incorrect programming may have been entered.
- When going thru the programming of your timer, you first set your current time and day.
- Next is the run time, e.g. 20mins
- Next is the days you wish to water, e.g. all 7 days.
- Next is the start time, you can make the program you have already set, (every day, for 20 mins) come on up to 4 times per day, hence to 4 available start times.
- Entering 7am in start 1 and 7pm in start 2 (with start 3 & 4 set to OFF) now means you have your water come on every day at 7am and again at 7pm and run for 20mins
- You cannot enter a start time for each day individually.
Is my timer suitable for short-run drip or micro spray irrigation?
- Yes, although a pressure reducer placed on the tap, before the timer is recommended. If only running a few drippers or sprayers, it is not suitable. Use the CO1603.
How do I reset my timer?
- Simply remove the battery for 5-10 mins then reinsert. Your timer will be reset to default.
Is it OK to use my timer over winter?
- We do not recommend the use of your timer over the winter period. It will not handle low temperatures, below 3 degrees Celsius may damage the timer. We advise the timer to be removed over the winter period, or allowed to drain if left on the tap.
Can I get spare parts for my timer?
- Yes, some parts are available for this timer. For more information, please contact us.
- Easy programming using 6 buttons & large LCD display with intuitive prompting
- Up to 4 start times per day
- Individual day selection with 7 day calendar
- Watering duration selection 1min to 12hrs 59min
- Automatic operation with manual over-ride
- “OFF” position to stop watering immediately or to act as a delay after rain
- Pressure Rating: 600kPa