|Dimensions||154 × 55 × 125 mm|
QuikDial™ Dual Outlet Tap Timer
Simplify your home watering with the Holman QuikDial™ Tap Timer. The dual outlet model allows for quick and easy scheduling of two different outlets from a single garden tap. With short watering times of 1 to 30 minutes, this tap timer is ideal for watering garden beds, shrubs and hanging baskets. The intuitive controls allow for watering intervals of 1-12 hours, or every 1-7 days, perfect for every day or for holiday watering. Quickly set one program and one duration and the QuikDial will water each outlet sequentially.
- Simple quick dials
- Large LCD Screen
- Turn one garden tap into two
- Sequential watering for both outlets (set one start time and one run time)
- Watering Intervals of 1-12hrs, or 1-7 days
- Watering times of 1-30mins
- Max flow rate of 25L/min
|Colour (Tap Timer)||Grey|
|Water Pressure||30kPa – 1200kPa|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Maximum Cycle Time (min)||30|
|Number of Zones||2|
|Odd/Even Day Program||No|
|Batteries Required||2 x AA|
What is ‘no watering’ mode and how can I toggle it on and off?
The ‘no watering’ mode on your QuikDial Tap Timer stops any automated programs you have in place, while still allowing manual programming of the Tap Timer. This can be beneficial in the winter months to save on water usage.
- Press the main dial down for three seconds
- The ‘no watering’ icon will appear and stop your automated watering programs
- When you want to turn it back on, press the main dial down for three seconds
- The ‘no watering’ icon will disappear, and your automated watering programming will continue
The QuikDial Tap Timers have a simple and intuitive setup system that is quickly completed in 5 steps.
Simply turn the dial and press to confirm your selection or press the ON/OFF for manual watering.
- 1x QuikDial™ Dual Outlet Tap Timer
- 1x 20mm BSP Tap Inlet Nut
- 1x Tap Connection Locking Nut
- 2x 12mm Snap-on Hose Connector
- Requires 2x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Working pressure: 30-1200kpa
- Flow rate: 25L/min
- Working temp: 3º-5ºC
- Zones: 2