|Dimensions||115 × 85 × 60 mm|
EzyGrip Tap Timer
The Holman Outlet Mechanical Tap Timer fits to a standard garden tap and times the water flow to any garden hose or watering system connected. This timer allows you to have one individually timed outlet, as well as having unattended watering for a time less than 2 hours. Simply connect your hose or poly pipe irrigation system to the outlet.
The Selection Dial can be turned to any other position during a run time. Use to either increase or decrease the programmed time, or to change to a manual setting or to turn the timer off.
- Do not use in freezing conditions
- 3° min working temperature
1. Screw inlet securely onto a garden tap.
2. Connect garden hose or poly pipe fittings to the outlet(s).
3. Turn the large dial to the required watering run time. (time starts to count down immediately)
4. Turn on the tap.
Warning: Do not use in freezing conditions.
Before winter or snow remove your timer from the tap to avoid the unit from freezing.
|Pressure (kPa)||Water Volume (LPM)|
Preparing tap timers for winter
- Be sure you check with your local water authorities for any sprinkler bans
- We recommend either reducing the watering time or turning it off completely
- In really cold climates, we suggest that you remove the battery and make sure there is no water left inside the tap timer
- If you live in an area that gets frost, we recommend taking off the tap timer completely and storing it away for the meantime
First or second use and will not shut off. Stuck in manual.
Not happy with the product. The knob has fallen off after only been used for less than 6 months.
The plastic knob fallen off. Seems to be a common issue. Not happy, it didn't even last 6 months.
The plastic knob fell off this timer after just a few weeks. I cannot get the knob back on, not that shoud have to! This is hopeless quality. Why would I buy a Holman product again?
Hi Livia, I'm sorry you're having a problem with the face on our tap timer. Please forward your photo to our customer service team at email@example.com for further support. Thank you.
Great manual timer that does the job. Perfect for leaving the sprinkler on the grass for a period of time. My timer is in the elements and still functions well. Plastic has faded and sticker come off but still works well.
It’s such an easy to use timer. I use it for a weeper hose in my garden bed. Bought another one the other day. So far so good.
Purchased from Bunnings 6 months ago. Casing cracked at screw points and no longer serviceable.
Hi Peter, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that your product developed cracks after only six months of use, and we understand how disappointing this can be.
We want to make things right and ensure that you are fully satisfied with our products. To better understand what happened and find a solution, we kindly ask that you get in touch with our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have and provide you with the necessary support to get your product working as intended.
Thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your assistance in helping us improve our product.