|Dimensions||120 × 125 × 50 mm|
Plastic Impact Sprinkler Head
The Impact Sprinkler from Holman is a tough & robust Impact sprinkler that is built for harsh environments and along with great reliability, this sprinkler offers trouble-free operation. To install, simply screw the sprinkler into a sprinkler base, riser tube or hose end spike to attach. The O-ring seal makes installation quick & simple, eliminating the need for messing around with any teflon seal tape. The maximum spray radius is equal to 12 metres long. Great for covering all types of gardens & landscapes.
- 450m² max circular coverage
- ⌀24m (12m radius) throw
- Ideal for LARGE lawns
- Durable metal spike included
|Sprinkler Material: Plastic|
|Water Pressure (Psi)||Water Volume (LPM)||Radius (M)|
Good sprinkler but broke the stem when accidentally dropped less than a metre onto gravel surface. Seems like it may have broken at a glue line.
I’ve tried several sprinklers before but never had the pressure or lpm to work them . These work great with 25lpm off my bore . At last all my lawn gets water . They’re not pop up but I just remove then cap the risers below grass mowing height … takes 10 mins . I don’t mow my lawns every day so no big deal … and they work cheers !
ADJUSTING THE SPRAY PATTERN.
Two methods can be used to adjust the spray pattern.
1. Part Circle Coverage. Push the trip lever into the DOWN position then adjust the friction collars to the required spray pattern boundaries.
2. Full Circle Coverage Lift the trip lever to the UP position and the sprinkler will water a full 360°
ADJUSTMENT OF THE SPRAY DISTANCE.
The diffuser pin has two functions.
1. To create maximum throw distance with a solid stream of water, ensure the diffuser pin is wound out.
2. To create a shorter throw distance, screw the diffuser pin into the water stream, this will interrupt the flow causing a mist type spray.
3. Deflector Shield: Using the arrows as a guide, turn the distance control knob on top of the sprinkler to either min or max to suit your application.