|Dimensions||28 × 110 × 60 mm|
Metal Impact Sprinkler on Spike
The Metal Impact Sprinkler on Spike is a tough and robust impact sprinkler that is built for harsh environments and along with great reliability, this sprinkler offers trouble-free operation. To install simply insert attach to a 12mm garden hose with the snap-on connection and insert into the ground. The O-ring seal makes installation quick and simple, eliminating the need for messing around with any teflon seal tape. The maximum spray radius is equal to 6-12 metres long. Great for covering all types of gardens and landscapes.
- 450m² max circular coverage
- ⌀24m (12m radius) throw
- Ideal for LARGE lawns
- Durable metal spike included
- 15mm (1/2″ bsp) male thread fits onto sprinkler base, spike or riser
- Durable diecast metal and stainless steel construction
- Deflector ensures even water distribution
- Full or part circle adjustment
|Sprinkler Material: Metal with Spike|
|Pressure (kPa)||L/M||Coverage (m)|
Great sprinkler gives great coverage. But the spike let’s it down. Snapped with very little effort on second use.
Hi Peter, sorry to hear that you had issues with the spike. If you can please send a photo or enquiry to our customer service team at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you have your receipt you can exchange the product at your local Bunnings Warehouse.
A great sprinkler for watering more of your lawn and gardens in one go no issues and my parents have brought a few of them for there acre and a half block as well
ADJUSTING THE SPRAY PATTERN.
Two methods can be used to adjust the spray pattern.
1. Part Circle Coverage. Push the trip lever into the DOWN position then adjust the friction collars to the required spray pattern boundaries.
2. Full Circle Coverage Lift the trip lever to the UP position and the sprinkler will water a full 360°
ADJUSTMENT OF THE SPRAY DISTANCE.
The diffuser pin has two functions.
1. To create maximum throw distance with a solid stream of water, ensure the diffuser pin is wound out.
2. To create a shorter throw distance, screw the diffuser pin into the water stream, this will interrupt the flow causing a mist type spray.