Aspect Wireless Data Centre Weather Station
iWeather intelligent environmental data weather station
The system consists of a data-gathering station that is mounted on the outside of your home and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a pad inside the house that has all the readings and results. It displays all the readings and results including wind direction, speed, rainfall, humidity, moon phases, barometric pressure forecast with trends and indoor / outdoor temperatures with an adjustable alarm function that alerts you when temperatures get too hot or too cold for your comfort.
|Aspect Weather Station: Wireless|
My Weather Station is not collecting data from my Rain Gauge.
- The Weather Station records the data from the Rain Gauge for 24 hours each day before resetting the daily total at 9am.
My Weather Station has dropped out and is not receiving or from the outside unit.
- Please try and do a complete reset by taking out the batteries from both units and then leaving them out for about five minutes.
- Replace batteries and start from beginning again. It is a good idea to replace batteries at the same time.
- Ensure you are using good quality Alkaline or Lithium batteries, not rechargeable, the only model that will use rechargeable batteries is WS1000 and WS3085.
- If this does not work and it drops out again, it could be interference, not between the two units but in the airwaves.
- All remote control devices work on 433mhz sending out a pulse, sometimes there may be something in the area that is on the same pulse rate and causes interference which will cause it to drop out.
- It is not common for this to happen but if it does you will need to return unit if still under warranty and replace for another unit, if it is not under warranty we have the sensor unit available for sale.
How do I reset my Weather Station
- Please refer to the instruction manual.
Barometric pressure is reading lower than it should.
- This will be because you are in an area that is above sea level, for every 1000ft above sea level you lose 20 bar. The barometer reads the local air pressure. If you read your barometer at your house on a mountain top and then carry the barometer down to the bottom of the mountain it will read a higher pressure. But, since the barometer is for predicting weather you are mostly interested in whether the reading is higher or lower than it was yesterday and it doesn’t matter that the pressure you are seeing isn’t the actual ‘sea level air pressure’.
Can I use Lithium Batteries?
- Yes you can. We suggest using good quality Alkaline or Lithium batteries, not rechargeable, the only model that can use rechargeable batteries is WS1000 and WS3085.
My wind speed anemometer is not spinning.
- It could be the bearing has an obstruction, pull top off and spray bearing with lubricant. If this does work, it could be seized and needs to be replaced.
One my wind cups are broken can I buy a replacement anemometer?
- Yes, please contact our Customer Service on 1300 716 188.
Can I buy spare parts?
- Yes, we have a range of spare parts for all our Weather Stations. Please call our Customer Service on 1300 716 188 for pricing and availability.
* To order spare parts please go to Spare Parts
Love the product but disappointed to find the three cup wins thingy lying on the ground with one cup broken off. Can the party be purchased separately? Not financially in a position to replace the whole thing sadly and I miss not being able to check the wind etc.
Sorry guys, it's just not accurate. Been rain gauging for 30 years & was given this as a xmas gift. Baro/hydro/thermo meters as well as rain gauge are all 10-20% out of accurate + or -. If 'fit for purpose(ffp) means it is an impressive looking gift to purchase & give someone then it passes the test. If 'ffp' means as stated on the box 'a professional weather station',then it fails. My advice for accurate measurements is to purchase the old style 3 dial weather stations baro/hydro/thermo meters & the tried & true rain in a measured holder gauge. They really do last a lifetime (not a 12 mth guarantee) & don't chew batteries. My dilemma is do I tell my kids they were dudded on their xmas gift money they spent? I have no receipt & it is installed in the backyard to impress the kids.What do I do? (Wind speed spinning, it does LOOK impressive).
Have had three of these due to being storm damaged. These are great easy setup easy to read.
Weather forecast analysis consists of a data-gathering station that is mounted on the outside of your home and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a pad inside the house that has all the readings and results. It displays all the readings and results including wind direction, speed, rainfall, humidity, moon phases, barometric pressure forecast with trends and indoor / outdoor temperatures with an adjustable alarm function that alerts you when temperatures get too hot or too cold
I bought this weather station for my partner about 2 years ago, and still working fine. It was easy to assemble, and temperature is pretty accurate. I'm not sure the rainfall is accurate or not, it sometimes shows some rainfall even no rain last couple of days. I feel battery runs little bit quick, but overall, it's a great gadget for first time owning weather station.
Ideal for the amatuer weather watcher. A great product but disappointed it doesn't log wind speed for the previous 24 hours.
I am disappointed with this. I assembled the weather station at night and left the both units together on the kitchen bench. The next morning the temp and humidity was different on each unit. Today was a lovely sunny day and at 6pm the daily rainfall showed we had 11mm of rain.
I got this weather station for my dad last year and he absolutely loves it. It’s quite accurate and the price is fantastic. My partner has been eye balling it for months now so I am getting another one. Really happy with the quality and I like to support Australian owned businesses.
This is absolute garbage.
Bought it 6 months ago, after a few months it stopped recording rain, also 21 degrees at 6 in the morning during winter, I doubt it.
Got a replacement, in and outdoor unit side by side. 4 degree difference and 10% humidity difference. I don't believe a thing this says and I regret not listening to my wife and getting an old school rain gauge.
I bought this a week ago for my wife.
Easy to setup but read the instructions on setting up the dashboard. Price point is excellent and it reads close to the BOM radar.
There’s an initial step when you insert batteries to set altitude baseline plus be careful you don’t accidentally put on alarm.
Aspect Wireless Data Centre
The system consists of a data gathering station which is mounted on the outside of your home and transmits the collected data wirelessly to a pad inside the house that has all the readings and results.
Wireless RF transmission to display panel
Battery Powered Outdoor Sensor
Indoor Sensor and Data Display Included
9 unique weather data points including:
- Indoor & Outdoor Temperature
- Air Pressure
- Indoor & Outdoor Humidity
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Moon Phase
- Time & Date
- Indoor & outdoor units:
- Indoor base unit:
Large, easy to read LCD
Moon phases, weather forecasting + MORE!
- Use batteries:
4 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Simple assembly:
Quick set up time
- Weather Vane:
Wind speed, direction, rainfall & temperature
Instruments fit on a single pole
- Packaging: Full colour retail carton