45mm RGB Colour Deck Lights
The 45mm RGB Colour Deck Lights are a great way to take control of the ambience in your outdoor area, while their stainless steel housing and IP67 protection will withstand the elements all year round. This Deck Light Kit comes with a Connection Tee, so you can easily branch this 6 pack from your main lighting cable. Our garden lights are DIY friendly, with no electrician required for installation.
- 4‑Pin Plug + Socket Connection
- 6× 0.5W LED Deck Lights
- Use 1 Pack of Deck Lights per Connection Tee
- Includes Connection Tee
- Stainless steel housing
- No electrician required
- Max. 1800mm between each deck light
- 900mm leader cables
- Extension cable required to connect multiple packs together
* Deck Lights require a Lighting Controller or Transformer for use. Holman Garden Lights are not compatible with other brands. For a full guide to connecting multiple packs of deck lights, please view the article here.
|Lighting Mode: RGB Colour|
|Lighting Size: 45mm|
INSTALLATION & MANUAL
Deck Light Installation Guide:
- Start with a Lighting Controller or Transformer (a) as this is required to power your lighting setup.
- Use an Extension Cable (b) between your Controller and where you want to start your first set of Deck Lights. To choose the right cable, measure the distance between your Controller and where you would like to place the first pack of Deck Lights.
- Your Deck Light Kit includes a Connection Tee (c). Connect this to the Extension Cable (b)
- All Deck Light kits include a set of Daisy-Chain Lights (d) each of which has an input plug and an output socket.
- These Deck Lights need to be connected to the Connection Tee, and in turn, connected to each other to form a chain of lights.
- To end the chain, your Deck Light Kit includes an End Light (e), this is similar to the Daisy-Chain Lights, except it only has a single input plug and no output socket. This must be used at the end of your Deck Lights.
- You can not connect more than one pack of Deck Lights together, doing so may result in wattage loss, causing your lights to dim.
- To add another pack of Deck Lights, use an additional Extension Cable (b) from your first Connection Tee. Select the desired length of Extension Cable then join the other Connection Tee (c) that comes with your Deck Light Kit.
- Add your Deck Lights to this Connection Tee as per the diagram and the steps above.
- To continue adding more lights to your setup, connect another Extension Cable (b) to the Connection Tee.
- When you are wanting to close off your lighting system. Screw the End Cap onto the free end of your Connection Tee.
I purchased 2 sets of the deck lights for our new deck project. They are very easy to install, you will need to purchase the control box as well. These are just stand alone lights. The family love the ease of the lights, changing the colours for the kids when they want a different theme. We find the app to be a little unresponsive, the lights don't always work first time. Overall I would use this product again when I do my next project, probably adding some spotlights too.
4‑Pin Plug and Socket
Installation is simple with our modular 4‑Pin Plug and Socket cable system. The connections are DIY friendly with no electrician required, and are backed by IP67 water and dust protection.
- Connection type: 4‑Pin Plug + Socket
- Input: 12V
- Output: 0.5W per light
- Protection rating: IP67
- Housing: Stainless steel and polycarbonate
- Cable length (Deck Light spacing): approx. 1900mm
- Beam Reach: Max 1m
- Colour Temp: RGB Colour
- Beam Angle: 120º