Deck Light Installation Guide:
- Start with a Lighting Controller or Transformer (a) as this is required to power your lighting setup.
- Use an Extension Cable (b) between your Controller and where you want to start your first set of Deck Lights. To choose the right cable, measure the distance between your Controller and where you would like to place the first pack of Deck Lights.
- Your Deck Light Kit includes a Connection Tee (c). Connect this to the Extension Cable (b)
- All Deck Light kits include a set of Daisy-Chain Lights (d) each of which has an input plug and an output socket.
- These Deck Lights need to be connected to the Connection Tee, and in turn, connected to each other to form a chain of lights.
- To end the chain, your Deck Light Kit includes an End Light (e), this is similar to the Daisy-Chain Lights, except it only has a single input plug and no output socket. This must be used at the end of your Deck Lights.
- You can not connect more than one pack of Deck Lights together, doing so may result in wattage loss, causing your lights to dim.
- To add another pack of Deck Lights, use an additional Extension Cable (b) from your first Connection Tee. Select the desired length of Extension Cable then join the other Connection Tee (c) that comes with your Deck Light Kit.
- Add your Deck Lights to this Connection Tee as per the diagram and the steps above.
- To continue adding more lights to your setup, connect another Extension Cable (b) to the Connection Tee.
- When you are wanting to close off your lighting system. Screw the End Cap onto the free end of your Connection Tee.