EzySpray™ 5L Pump-Free Garden Sprayer
Adding fertiliser, herbicides and pesticides to your garden or lawn has never been easier. Our brand new, self pressurised garden sprayer allows you to maintain your garden, without any manual pumping! The EzySpray™ is filled directly from your garden hose and the pressure gauge allows you to easily check water and air pressure levels.
- No pumping required
- Fill directly from your garden hose
- Sprays from full to empty
- Double-check valve for backflow protection
- Adjustable spray head with 4 x patterns
- Release valve for accidental over filling (releases water)
- 5L capacity
|Tank Size: 5L|
View our helpful FAQ article to answer:
- Why is there a schrader valve installed on the unit – do I need a bike pump to use the EzySpray®?
- Will the EzySpray™ completely empty the tank of water?
- How do I add fertiliser or herbicide to the EzySpray™?
- What if I overfill the EzySpray® from the tap?
- What if I have low water pressure from my garden tap?
- When I disconnect the garden hose from the EzySpray™ after filling it sprays excess water – how can I prevent this?
|Colour||Grey / Green / Orange|
|Adjustable Spray Tip||Yes|
|Maximum Pressure (kPa)||5Bar (500kPa)|
|Minimum Tap Pressure to Fill Tank(kPa)||3.5Bar (350kPa)|
1. Took a long time and multiple efforts to add additive in liquid form.
2. Inlet valve connector internally disconnected once water pressure was applied. Went direct from the hose after that.
3. The wand came out of the handle after short time spraying and had to manually tighten
4. Solution was leaking back out from the plunger
5. End of the spray hose connection was leaking through what seemed like a damaged hose
6. Despite following instructions and ensuring all connections were neatly connected, these multiple failures occurred.
Hopeless. Nothing works as advertised. I returned mine to Bunnings yesterday.
After using the 5L EZY Spray I was disappointed that there was no storage arrangement for the wand and its attachments. As a smart gardener I came up with a modification, which probably voids my warranty. With the use of a hacksaw and a round file I fashioned a slot to accommodate the wand. This could have easily been done in the manufacture of the grab handle.
Pump-Free Garden Sprayer
The self pressurised tank means no manual pumping, ever.
Fill directly from your garden hose and start spraying.
Fill using the standard 12mm connection, or swap it our for 18mm.
Keep an eye on pressure and water levels with the in-built gauge.
An all-rounder for any garden
Add herbicides, pesticides and fertilisers directly to the tank.
Watch what makes the EzySpray™… so easy
Use me for:
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Capacity: 5L
- Spray Functions: Jet, Cone, Shower, Mist
- Min. Tap Pressure to Fill EzySpray™ Tank: 350kPa (3.5 Bar)
- Max. Pressure: 500kPa (5 Bar)
- Wand Hose Length: 118cm
- Handheld: Yes
- EzySpray™ Tank
- Dual End Hose
- Trigger Gun
- Metal Wand
- Multi-Function Spray Head