|Misting Kit Size|
7m Misting Kit with SwapLock™ Fittings
The 7 Metre Misting Kit with SwapLock™ interchangeable fittings gives you everything you need to set up your Misting System and escape the heat. The installation is super easy so you do not need to be a handyman to transform your patio area to a great entertainment area during the hot summer months.
Please avoid installing your misting kit in direct sunlight. This may cause the tube to go brittle over time. We recommend installing underneath your patio or entertaining areas.
- The kit comes complete with everything needed to set up an excellent 7m misting system
- Keeps areas and plants cool during hot summer days
- Featuring SwapLock™ interchangeable fittings
- Fully expandable system
* Ensure that only potable (drinking quality) water is used for your misting system. After each use, it is strongly recommended to drain the system of any residual water that may have been remaining in the misting tube. As the tube is exposed to warm temperatures, these steps will help avoid the possible risk of exposure to respiratory and water-borne bacteria. Our Misting Kits are equipped with an Auto Drain Valve that will automatically dump unused water. Ensure this is correctly installed into your system.
Please Note: SwapLock™ Misting Systems are only compatible with misting parts & expansion kits from the SwapLock™ range.
|Misting Kit Size: 7m|
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Hose Size: 7mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if I am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.
SwapLock™ Misting Fittings are the ultimate solution for a flexible misting system. Internal teeth ensure a secure fit, and the unique locking system allows the hose and fittings to be disconnected and reused in different configurations.
- 1× 20/25mm BSP Reducer
- 1× 20mm BSP Misting Filter
- 1× 20mm BSP–7mm SwapLock™ Tap Adaptor
- 5× 7mm SwapLock™ Tees
- 2× 7mm SwapLock™ Elbows
- 5× 7mm SwapLock™ Brass Jets
- 1× 7mm SwapLock™ Brass Auto Drain Valve
- 15× 10mm Masonry Clips
- 7m 7mm Misting Tube