|Dimensions||260 × 260 × 60 mm|
10 Metre Charcoal Misting Kit
The 10 Metre Charcoal Misting Kit is perfect if you need to install a Misting System for your entertainment area. With the Charcoal kit you get everything you need to set up a misting system.
Please avoid installing your misting kit in direct sunlight. This may cause the tube to go brittle over time. We recommend installing it underneath your patio or entertaining areas.
- The kit comes complete with everything needed to set up an excellent 10m misting system
- Keeps areas and plants cool during hot summer days
- Fully expandable system
* Ensure that only potable (drinking quality) water is used for your misting system. After each use, it is strongly recommended to drain the system of any residual water that may have been remaining in the misting tube. As the tube is exposed to warm temperatures, these steps will help avoid the possible risk of exposure to respiratory and water-borne bacteria. Our Misting Kits are equipped with an Auto Drain Valve that will automatically dump unused water. Ensure this is correctly installed into your system.
|Misting Kit Size: 10m|
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Hose Size: 7mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if I am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.