25 Metre Misting Kit with Tap Timer
The Holman 25m Misting Kit with Misting Tap Timer has been specifically designed for hot Australian summers. It’s perfect to cool down patios, recreation and pet areas. The included Misting Tap Timer is easy to install and can be set up with multiple start times, with a delay function.
Ideal for watering greenhouses as it projects a super fine spray that does not damage plants or seedlings. Set it up with the Misting Tap Timer for automatic watering! This Misting Kit is fully expandable if you are looking for an infinite solution for cooling down entertainment areas.
Please avoid installing your misting kit in direct sunlight. This may cause the tube to go brittle over time. We recommend installing underneath your patio or entertaining areas.
- Easy DIY assembly for large scale misting system
- Keeps areas and plants cool during hot summer days
- Misting Tap Timer included with a 7-day automatic watering schedule
- Misting Tap Timer requires 1× 9V alkaline battery (not included)
- Fully expandable system
* Ensure that only potable (drinking quality) water is used for your misting system. After each use, it is strongly recommended to drain the system of any residual water that may have been remaining in the misting tube. As the tube is exposed to warm temperatures, these steps will help avoid the possible risk of exposure to respiratory and water-borne bacteria. Our Misting Kits are equipped with an Auto Drain Valve that will automatically dump unused water. Ensure this is correctly installed into your system.
|Misting Kit Size: 25m|
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Hose Size: 7mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if I am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.
Do Not waste your money on this product.
Cost me a fortune and only lasted 12 months.
It all went brittle and cracked in multiple spots.
And no it wasn't in direct sunlight, but even if it was it shouldn't matter.
Easy to set up, the kit includes everything needed to assemble and install. The misting tees attach to the misting hose easily which you position how far apart they are placed depending on how much or how little mist you require for your area. The timer is fantastic for running the system how you want to use it. I have set up mine to run the mist for a duration of 5 seconds every 30 seconds but you can increase or decrease as you desire. I have attached mine to a colourbond patio so Im using magnetic cutter hooks instead. The mist cools the area perfectly without too much water, it's been great for the hot summer days and nights we have had.
The best investment I ever made for my greenhouse! It keeps the temperature down by 5° to 10° and makes sure the humidity levels are ideal for Tomato plants! I sometimes spend time hanging around inside during hot days to keep cool and have a closer look at what is going on in my garden! Definitely recommend!!!
We love this misting system. Hubby said it’s very easy to install and installed it on our deck. It came with everything needed and simple instructions. We will be buying an extension kit to make it longer as it is easy to extend as well. The children are loving it on these hot summer days. We love how it came with a timer as well.