Smart Tap Timer
The BTX1 Smart Valve Bluetooth® Tap Timer is a single outlet tap timer which is fully programmed via the free iGardener™ app on a smartphone.
The BTX1 can have up to three start times set per day and the user has the ability to connect up to 8 BTX1 tap timers to the iGardener™ app on a single smartphone and program them to water sequentially.
Buy Online at Bunnings
Smart Tap Timer
Which app should I download to my smartphone?
What can I check on my device if iGardener™ isn’t operating properly?
What is the best way to reset my BTX1 Bluetooth® Tap Timer?
How does my BTX1 Bluetooth® Tap Timer work?
Where can I purchase spare parts for my BTX1 Bluetooth® Tap Timer?
iGardener™ is telling me that the system is watering but there is no water passing through the system. Is it possible to fix this?
Why wont my BTX1 Bluetooth® Tap Timer shut off after the programmed run time has lapsed?
Can I run this off a gravity-fed or low-pressure system?
Can I use my BTX1 Bluetooth® Tap Timer over winter?
There are five scheduling options available for the BTX1:
1. 7 Day – allows manual settings for each individual day
2. Interval Days – watering will occur every few days, as set by the user. Ideal for homes with automated watering restrictions.
3. Odd Days – watering will occur on the odd days of the month, with the option to skip the 31st of the month. Ideal for homes with automated watering restrictions.
4. Even Day – watering will occur on the even days of the month. Ideal for homes with automated watering restrictions.
5. Cycle – watering schedule will observe an allocated delay time and water for the allocated run time on selected days. Ideal for misting systems, GreenWalls and greenhouses.
A manual watering option is also available when using the BTX1.