7 Metre Misting Kit
The 7 Metre Misting Kit gives you everything you need to set up your Misting System and escape the heat. The installation is super easy so you do not need to be a handyman to transform your patio area to a great entertainment area during the hot summer months.
Please avoid installing your misting kit in direct sunlight. This may cause the tube to go brittle over time. We recommend installing underneath your patio or entertaining areas.
- 7 Metre of Misting Hose
- 15 x Hose Clamps with Masonry
- 5 x Misting Tees
- 1 x Misting Elbow
- 5 x Brass & Stainless Steel Misting Nozzles
- 1 x Tee Connector
- 1 x Elbow Connector
- 1 x Misting Filter
- 1 x Misting Adaptor
- 1 x Auto Drain Valve
|Misting Kit Size: 7m|
Tech Sheet & FAQ
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Water use per minute: 5L P/M for each nozzle (at average pressure of 250Kpa)
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Thread Size: 4mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if i am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.
So easy to install and setup. This system work great instantly feel the difference and the draining system it ideal. I totally recommend the misting kit AAA+
Love this system! Definitely recommend for your outdoor entertaining areas. Easy to install and keeps the whole patio cool especially in this blistering summer heat!
This set is very simple to get together and you will be cooler within the hour.
The mists will be our saviour for Christmas lunch this year with a very hot Christmas forecast in Perth.
I was disappointed that the brackets are not suitable for my brickwork. The nails bend and it chips the bricks :( I ended up wiring the hose to a downpipe instead.
I plan to purchase the timer so that my dogs stay cool on the paving over summer.
The misting kit works well for cooling down outdoor areas on those hot days. And can also double as irrigation for your plants in a hothouse.