|Dimensions||260 × 50 × 265 mm|
7 Metre Misting Kit
The 7 Metre Misting Kit gives you everything you need to set up your Misting System and escape the heat. The installation is super easy so you do not need to be a handyman to transform your patio area to a great entertainment area during the hot summer months.
Please avoid installing your misting kit in direct sunlight. This may cause the tube to go brittle over time. We recommend installing underneath your patio or entertaining areas.
- The kit comes complete with everything needed to set up an excellent 7m misting system
- Keeps areas and plants cool during hot summer days
- Fully expandable system
* Ensure that only potable (drinking quality) water is used for your misting system. After each use, it is strongly recommended to drain the system of any residual water that may have been remaining in the misting tube. As the tube is exposed to warm temperatures, these steps will help avoid the possible risk of exposure to respiratory and water-borne bacteria. Our Misting Kits are equipped with an Auto Drain Valve that will automatically dump unused water. Ensure this is correctly installed into your system.
|Misting Kit Size: 7m|
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Hose Size: 7mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if I am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.
We found this a great item for the price. It kept us cool on very hot days. You control the spray by turning the tap up or down. My husband turned the tap up high if he wanted to get quite wet, whereas I would like it as a nice low spray. The only bad thing was that after 4 years the plastic that attaches to the hose became brittle and snapped off. But this was our fault as we had it in full sun. We bought a new one and now have it in the shade.
This system complete waste of time and money.
Barely a year old and the hose has failed in several places(not uv protected for some reason) The fittings can only be used once and half of the jets are blocked despite the filter being maintained. Do not waste your money. This product should be removed from the market as it is not fit for purpose. The only reason I have given it one star is that your system will not let zero stars be given.
So easy to install and setup. This system work great instantly feel the difference and the draining system it ideal. I totally recommend the misting kit AAA+
Love this system! Definitely recommend for your outdoor entertaining areas. Easy to install and keeps the whole patio cool especially in this blistering summer heat!
This set is very simple to get together and you will be cooler within the hour.
The mists will be our saviour for Christmas lunch this year with a very hot Christmas forecast in Perth.
I was disappointed that the brackets are not suitable for my brickwork. The nails bend and it chips the bricks :( I ended up wiring the hose to a downpipe instead.
I plan to purchase the timer so that my dogs stay cool on the paving over summer.
The misting kit works well for cooling down outdoor areas on those hot days. And can also double as irrigation for your plants in a hothouse.