7 Metre Misting Kit
The 7 Metre Misting Kit gives you everything you need to set up your Misting System and escape the heat. The installation is super easy so you do not need to be a handyman to transform your patio area to a great entertainment area during the hot summer months.
- 7 Metre of Misting Hose
- 15 x Hose Clamps with Masonry
- 5 x Misting Tees
- 1 x Misting Elbow
- 5 x Brass & Stainless Steel Misting Nozzles
- 1 x Tee Connector
- 1 x Elbow Connector
- 1 x Misting Filter
- 1 x Misting Adaptor
- 1 x Auto Drain Valve
Tech Sheet & FAQ
Tech Sheet & FAQ
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Water use per minute: 5L P/M for each nozzle (at average pressure of 250Kpa)
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Thread Size: 4mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if i am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.