Why our Retractable Hose Reels are Perfect for your Garden:
- Available in three sizes to suit any garden or balcony, big or small (10m, 20m, 30m)
- Protects your hose from the harsh Australian sun by being stored away
- No twisting or kinking with the reel’s automatic layering mechanism
- Ability to stop the hose at the exact length you need
- Handy lid allows you to look inside and inspect the hose reel and hose
- No more tripping hazard with the hose being neatly stored away after each use
- All parts included – a premium quality hose, 7-function spray gun and fittings required for mounting
Follow these 7 Easy Steps to Install your Retractable Hose Reel
1. Mark out the four drill holes with a pencil.
2. Once you have finished marking, drill the holes using the correct drill bit size. Use a 10mm drill bit for the 20 and 30 metre hose reels and an 8mm drill bit for the 10m.
3. Insert the wall plugs into the holes and tap in with a hammer.
4. Screw in the four included bolts and tighten them with a spanner.
5. Place the hose on the bracket and insert the pin to lock it in place.
6. When you’re ready to water, pull the hose out to any position and gently tug it to lock it in place.
7. To retract the hose, give it a tug and let it retract into the reel housing.
The Retractable Hose Reel features a removable cover which is handy for inspecting the hose and retracting mechanism.