7 Reasons why our Retractable Hose Reels are Perfect for your Garden
- Available in three sizes to suit any garden or balcony, big or small (10m, 20m, 30m)
- Protects your hose from the harsh Australian sun by being stored away
- No twisting or kinking with the reel’s automatic layering mechanism
- Ability to stop the hose at the exact length you need
- Handy lid allows you to look inside and inspect the hose reel and hose
- No more tripping hazard with the hose being neatly stored away after each use
- All parts included – a premium quality hose, 7-function spray gun and fittings required for mounting
Follow these Easy Steps to Install your Retractable Hose Reel
- Mark out the four drill holes with a pencil.
- Once you have finished marking, drill the holes using the correct drill bit size. Use a 10mm drill bit for the 20 and 30 metre hose reels and an 8mm drill bit for the 10m.
- Insert the wall plugs into the holes and tap in with a hammer.
- Screw in the four included bolts and tighten them with a spanner.
- Place the hose on the bracket and insert the pin to lock it in place.
- When you’re ready to water, pull the hose out to any position and gently tug it to lock it in place.
- To retract the hose, give it a tug and let it retract into the reel housing.
The Retractable Hose Reel features a removable cover which is handy for inspecting the hose and retracting mechanism.
Troubleshooting the Retractable Hose Reel