Professional Gear Drive Pop up Sprinkler
The SH7500 professional gear drive is high quality, durable and reliable sprinkler designed for basic residential and light commercial applications. A direct replacement for the Hunter PGP® rotor, with our time-proven, patented reversing mechanism (the same used in the Hunter PGP®), the SH7500 drops directly in an installed Hunter PGP® can.
- Throw radius of 6.7 – 15.5m (depending on nozzle used)
- Flow rate between 2.6 – 32.6 LPM (depending on nozzle used)
- 3/4″ / 20mm Female Threaded BSP Inlet – Replaces all standard rotors
- Riser fits in existing Hunter® PGP® cans – Simply unscrew the existing riser from the PGP® can and replace with the SH7500 riser
- Top Adjustment – No training necessary, the SH7500 has the same adjustment procedure as the Hunter® PGP®
- Full and Part circle rotation – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40* to 360*
- Universal adjustment tool – Compatible with existing Hunter® products
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design
Available at Bunnings
- Inlet: 3/4″ (20 mm) Threaded BSP
- Arc Adjustment Range: 40° – 360°
- Flow Range: .75 – 8.2 GPM (2.6 – 32.6 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 30 – 70 PSI (2.1 – 4.8 bars)
- Precipitation Rate: .16 – .70 in/hr (4 – 18 mm/hr)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 3/8″ (19.7 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 25′ – 45′ (7.6 – 13.7 m)
- Radius: 22′ – 51′ (6.7 – 15.5 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 11°
- Riser Height: 4″ (10,2 cm)
NOTE: The Holman Gear Drive Pop up Sprinkler is factory preset with 180° arc setting, and includes a pre-installed #3 nozzle. It has a fixed right start and an adjustable left stop.
1. Positioning the Nozzel Turret to it’s “Right Start”
Place your finger on the top centre of the nozzle turret. Rotate the turret counterclockwise to the left stop to complete any interrupted rotation cycle. Rotate the nozzle turret clockwise to the “right start.” This is the fixed side of the arc. The nozzle turret must be held in this position for arc adjustments. The “right start” does not change.
2. Adjusting the Right (fixed) side of the arc
If the right side of the arc is not properly aligned, the sprinkler may spray in areas not intended for watering such as driveways or adjacent properties. The right side arc can easily be realigned.
Option 1: Repositioning can on the fitting
Turn the sprinkler can and the fitting below it left or right to the desired position. This may require temporary removal of the soil around the sprinkler to allow you to grip the sprinkler can.
Option 2: Remove internal riser assembly & reposition
Unscrew the top counter-clockwise and remove the internal riser assembly from the can. Once removed with nozzle turret at its “right start,” reposition riser assembly so that nozzle arrow points to the desired start position. Replace riser assembly back in the can and screw on the top. At this point, you have realigned the arc stop, and you can adjust the left arc to an appropriate setting.
3. Adjusting the Left (variable) side of the arc
Increasing the arc
Insert the plastic key “D” of the universal tool into the arc set adjustment slot. While holding the nozzle turret at the “right start,” turn the universal tool clockwise. Each full 360° turn of the universal tool will increase the arc 90°. Adjust to any arc between 40° and 360°. The universal tool will stop turning, or there will be a ratcheting noise when the maximum arc of 360° has been reached.
Decreasing the arc
Insert the plastic key “D” of the universal tool into the arc set adjustment slot. While holding the nozzle turret at the “right start,” turn the universal tool counter-clockwise. Each full 360° turn of the universal tool will decrease the arc 90°. Adjust to any arc between 40° and 360°. The universal tool will stop turning, or there will be a ratcheting noise when the minimum arc of 40° has been reached.
thanks , much appreciated
there are 12 nozzles supplied and only 8 listings on the data sheet please update the data sheet thanks
The Holman Professional Gear Drive Sprinkler
Easily adjust your left stop from 40º to 360º and diffuse the spray throw with the included Universal Adjustment Key.