Misting Expansion Kit with SwapLock® Fittings
The Misting Expansion Kit with SwapLock® interchangeable fittings gives you the ability to extend your misting kit, replace damaged or add extra misting jets into your existing system.
- Easily replace damaged or blocked jets
- Expand your existing misting system
- Add extra spray jets into your existing system
* Ensure that only potable (drinking quality) water is used for your misting system. After each use, it is strongly recommended to drain the system of any residual water that may have been remaining in the misting tube. As the tube is exposed to warm temperatures, these steps will help avoid the possible risk of exposure to respiratory and water-borne bacteria. Our Misting Kits are equipped with an Auto Drain Valve that will automatically dump unused water. Ensure this is correctly installed into your system.
This Kit Includes
- 4× 7mm SwapLock® Tees
- 2× 7mm SwapLock® Elbows
- 3× 7mm SwapLock® Brass Jets
Please Note: SwapLock® Misting Expansion Kit parts are only compatible with other SwapLock® Mysting Systems.
Water use per hour: 2L P/H for each nozzle
Nozzle Size: 0.2mm
Hose Size: 7mm
How long can I run the Misting Kit for?
- We recommend that you do not run the Misting Kit for more than 5 minutes to avoid dripping.
Where do I place the filter if I am using the Misting Kit with a Tap Timer?
- If connecting to a Tap Timer, place the filter underneath the Tap Timer.
Does the Misting Kit work better with low pressure, or high pressure water?
- The Misting Kit works better under high pressure. The higher the pressure the finer the mist will be. We do not recommend using with a pressure reducer.
Can I attach the Misting Kit directly to a hose?
- Yes, if connecting to a hose, please connect using a sprinkler adaptor.
Where do I put the Auto Drain Valve?
- This Misting Kit comes with 5 ‘T’ pieces and 1 end piece. Place the Auto Drain Valve into a ‘T’, and the last jet goes connects to the end piece. Make sure to place it at the end of the system, not inline.
How far apart should I space the Misting Jets?
- The optimum spacing between jets is 600mm to 1m.
It’s beyond frustrating that Holman would sell their swap lock misting kits before this expansion kit is available. I completed my setup on Christmas Eve and required one additional elbow to finish it off. Quick trip to Bunnings and nope - no additional parts can be purchased without buying a whole new kit.
SwapLock™ Misting Fittings are the ultimate solution for a flexible misting system. Internal teeth ensure a secure fit, and the unique locking system allows the hose and fittings to be disconnected and reused in different configurations.
- 4× 7mm SwapLock™ Tees
- 2× 7mm SwapLock™ Elbows
- 3× 7mm SwapLock™ Brass Jets