|Dimensions||355 × 435 × 260 mm|
15m Wall Mounted Hose Reel
The Wall Mounted Hose Reel bolts securely to a wall and winds up manually with easy to use handle. It includes a 15 metre quality reinforced garden hose that is fitted with 12mm hose fittings and an adjustable spray nozzle. It has a large easy to bolt on bracket. The Hose Reel has a carry handle and can be removed from the bracket for storage when away on holidays.
- 1× Wall Mounted Hose Reel
- 1× Clip-on Wall Bracket
- 1× 15m Reinforced Garden Hose
- 1× 1m Tap To Reel Leader Hose
- 1× Adjustable Spray Nozzle
- 1× 20mm/25mm BSP Tap Adaptor
- 3× 12mm Snap-on Hose Connectors
- 3× Bolts And Wall Plugs
Available at Bunnings
- Mark inside the centre of each of the Clip-On Wall Bracket holes to prepare for drilling.
- Use the table below to select the correct drill bit for your Wall Mounted Hose Reel.
- If using plugs that were not included with your Wall Mounted Hose Reel, drill slightly undersize as masonry materials all have different properties which will ensure the wall plugs have a secure fit.
- It is very important to use the correct size drill bit, so a very secure fit of the wall bracket is made before installing the Wall Mounted Hose Reel.
- When ready, drill all three holes, then hammer the wall plugs gently into your wall.
- Place the Bracket over the three holes and screw in each Bolt until they have a secure hold on the Bracket.
Have thin weatherboard sheeting on the side of the house to which I wanted to mount a heavy, spring-loaded reel. Was afraid that the weight and stresses would not be supported. The 15 metre wall-mounted hose and reel is perfect due to its low weight and close-to-wall profile. The reel easily accommodated a needed extra 10 metres of hose that I attached. The manual rolling out and rolling in of the hose is easier than using a spring loaded reel. So not only is it far cheaper - it's easier to use.
My questions with email support were quickly answered. There were no installation instructions but the process was simple. I opted to use my own raw plugs and screws to suit the type of wall I was screwing the mount plate onto.
Am very happy with the product.
Seems to be sturdy but light and easy to mount and looks good. Came with no instructions for drill bit sizing. The leader hose when mounted gets kinked behind the bracket so now I have to go find some 90degree fittings for it.