As a full range plumbing supplier, our R&D and design teams are passionate about providing clever solutions to enhance our range.
We offer a comprehensive range of quality and WaterMark approved fittings manufactured to Australian and New Zealand standards. In addition to our standard range, we offer a wide range of moulded and fabricated fittings, ranging from 150 – 375mm sizes.
Drainage, Waste and Vent Fittings (DWV)
Watermark Approved Fittings, manufactured to AS/NZS 1260 Standard. Watermark License no. WMKA 74772 / WM 74698
ApprovalMark International ISO Type 5 Approved Fittings, manufactured to AS/NZS 1254 – AMI ISO Type 5 License no. AMI 70007
PVC Pressure Fittings
Watermark Approved Fittings, manufactured to AS/NZS 1477 Standard. 15mm up to 150mm. Watermark License no. WMKA 70010
Our manufacturing facility has the capacity to manufacture special fittings and assemblies in all areas of HDPE, PP and PVC.
All of our plumbing products are certified by ApprovalMark International, an Australian based Certification Body accredited by JAS-ANZ, who provides certification to all our plumbing products in accordance with “The Watermark Certification Scheme”. This provides assurance and confidence that we only supply products of the highest quality that comply with Australian Standards. FABFIT is a quality endorsed Company to ISO 9001 and also conducts independent batch release testing to maintain the highest level of compliance.
We have stringent quality control programmes implemented at manufacturing sites to ensure the quality of products supplied to our customers in the Plumbing Industry. Independent third-party certification is undertaken by Approval Mark International (JAS-ANZ) Accredited.
Certification Details Listed Below
- AS/NZS 1260 : 2017 – PVC-U Pipes and Fittings for Drain, Waste and Vent applications
WM 74698 – AS.NZS 1260 – Holman Industries – WMCS 2016 Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- AS/NZS 1260 : 2017 – PVC-U Pipes and Fittings for Drain, Waste and Vent applications. – FABFIT T/A Holman Industries
WMKA 21246 – AS.NZS 1260 2017 – FABFIT T/A Holman Industries – Certificate of Conformity & Schedule
- AS/NZS 1254 : 2010 – PVC-U Pipes and Fittings for Stormwater and Surface water applications – Holman Industries
AMI 70040 – ASNZS 1254 – FABFIT T/A Holman Industries – ISO Type 5 Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- AS/NZS 1477 : 2017 – PVC-U Pipes and Fittings for Pressure applications – Holman Industries
WM 70010 – AS 1477 – Holman – WMCS 2016 Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- Solenoid Valves WMTS.030:2016 – Solenoid Valves
WM 74565 – WMTS.030 – HOLMAN – Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- WMTS-006:2014 – Reflux Valves – Sewerage. FABFIT T/A Holman Industries
WMKT 0540 – WMTS006 – FABFIT- Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- ISO 9001 – 2019 – FABFIT T/A Holman Industries
- BEP-AMI 78006 – BEP Certificate – 2019 – FABFIT T/A Holman Industries
- BEP-AMI 78003 – BEP Certificate – 2018
- AMI 74781 – AS.NZS 4129 – Holman Industries – ISO Type 5 Certificate of Conformity&Schedule
- WSA PS-230 Polyvinylchloride, Unplasticised (PVC-U) Pipes and Fittings for Non-pressure Applications – Sewerage and Drainage
- WSA TN-08 Product Conformity Assessment Requirements
- WM 74851 – ASNZS 1477 – Letter of Certification
- WM 74851 – ASNZS 1477 – Certificate of Conformity & Schedule
Holman Industries PVC-U Products Warranty Terms:
(PVC-U) DRAIN WASTE AND VENT, STORMWATER AND PRESSURE FITTINGS
Holman Industries (ABN29385212665) warrants product purchased through Holman Industries authorised sellers as referenced above section of PVC-U fittings offer a 12-month warranty from date of purchase.
The warranty claims must be made within 30 days of first becoming aware.
Our fittings comply with AN/NZS 1260, 1254, 1477 certification regarding PVC-U fittings for the above application and is free of manufacturing defects.
Holman Warranty-to extent permitted by law Holman Industries Warranty items
• Holman Industries limited option is to repair or replace of only the faulty/defective product free of charge
Holman Warranty Exclusions
• Labour costs associated in connection – locating (faulty product) nor removal of defective product or installation damage of property or any elements that would be classed as third party property
• Injury to person/people
• Liability for property damage, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of contacts, loss of production or any indirect consequential loss or damage
• Defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by un-authorised persons
• Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of god, mechanical overload abrasion, corrosion, mishandling or in correct installation or other causes beyond control of Holman
• Incorrect storage and handling outside of the stipulated in AS2032
• Warranty does not apply on product second hand or scrap sold at no charge.
The warranty shall cease, and the supplier shall thereafter in no circumstances be liable under the terms of the warranty if the products are repaired, altered or overhauled without Holman Industries consent.
If warranty claim is made by a customer, Holman Industries need to be notified immediately of the issue as well as in writing containing details of the defect becoming known to the customer.
Proof of purchase documents showing evidence of the date and place of purchase and if delivered to site then this date also .
Product must be installed by licensed plumber and following installation instructions and regulations Warranty only applies to the buyer and is not transferable, warranty is void if products printed manufacturing message has been removed or altered.
Holman guarantee that our products are sold with no known defects in design or materials.