Join the Team at Holman Industries
- Osborne Park
Job Type: Full Time
Holman Industries is expanding their team and are now seeking an additional experienced Digital Designer working across Web and Graphic design elements to help the marketing team create visually appealing collateral for their websites, promotions, social media and other digital marketing collateral.
Working alongside the marketing and development team, your role will be responsible for bringing concepts and ideas to life through web and digital channels for Holman Industries. You will be skilled in web design, graphic design and constructing elements for marketing and promotional material to be visually appealing and engaging. You will also update and maintain the company website, web applications, design digital marketing assets and online advertising campaigns.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Execution of the social media campaign strategy through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest
- Content creation in form of blogs, brochures, catalogues, manuals etc.
- Manage and update Holman Website through uploading photos, videos tech sheets and product content.
- Support the maintenance of the Holman website.
- Support and execution of packaging design concepts, labels and other print media.
- Manage the content and images for existing and new products on the Bunnings website.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong understanding of website layout and design fundamentals layout, balance, composition, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of CSS, HTML, PHP and WordPress.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- A Self-motivated individual who shows initiative.
- A team player who will thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent English and creative writing skills.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator); Good understanding of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word).
- The ability to work autonomously with creative guidance.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Only applicants we consider suitable for an interview will be contacted.Apply Now
Casual Merchandiser – VIC Metro
- Albury – Wodonga
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $24.00 /hour
This role is to provide support to the Holman Industries field team within Bunnings Stores during the busy Christmas and summer periods.
We are looking for reliable, flexible and hardworking people that are able to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment. Sales and Merchandising experience in a similar environment is a must.
Main duties would include:
- Tidying, cleaning, sorting and merchandising into store
- Promotional Setups
- Management of range and stock levels
- Some lifting required
- The successful applicant must have their own transport with a current driver’s license (Motor Vehicle Reimbursement will be provided).
Only applicants we consider suitable for an interview will be contacted.