Flushing Cap: When an irrigation system is built, it often has a build up of dirt & debris in the system, before it is turned on. The PRO S® is equipped with a flushing cap (blue) which allows the system to be turned on & purged, cleaning out any dirt & debris. The flushing cap also allows a system to be tested first, before any nozzles are fitted. The PRO S riser stem features an industry standard male thread, this accepts ALL brands of female threaded nozzles.
Co-moulded Wiper Seal: is a great innovative feature! Other sprinklers have a separate seal which gets lost, damaged or incorrectly installed. The co-moulded seal in the PRO S is an integral part of the cap, so it improves the reliability, guarantees it’s always included in the assembly and prevents being damaged, ensuring a leak free sprinkler
Microbe Resistant Seal: Soils contain many types of microbes. Over time, these microbes eat away & deteriorate rubber seals, causing leaking & broken sprinklers. The PRO S range of pop up sprinklers have a “Microbe Resistent Seal”. The polymer used to make the seal prevent the microbes attacking the seal, increasing the life span of the the sprinkler by making this seal last longer! K-Rain provide a factory supported warranty for up to 5 years.
Ratcheting Riser: The ratcheting riser in the PRO S is a great feature! It allows the spray pattern to be easily adjusted into position. The ratchet at the base of the riser stem allows you to “re-orientate” the spray pattern to cover the correct area in the garden or lawn, once the nozzle has been fitted.
Heavy Duty Retraction Spring: Using a high quality spring, the PRO S® is guaranteed to retract fully everytime! This protects your nozzle and prevents any damage to the sprinkler itself, keeping your system fully operational and reliable.
- Pressure rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Flow by – 0 at 8 PSI (0.6 bar) or greater; 0.10 GPM otherwise
- Precipitation rate – .4 to 4 in/hr
- Inlet – ½” NPT Female Thread
- Co-Molded Wiper Seal-Ensures a leak-free, full pop up operation, even under low pressure situations. Cartridge design allows for easy removal and cleaning.
- Treated with UV inhibitors for long life. Seal is microbe resistant to reduce degradation and stick-ups.
- Accepts Female Threaded Nozzles.
- Ratcheting Riser-Permits quick, easy alignment of spray pattern.
- Heavy-Duty Retraction Spring-Strongest spring in the industry for positive retraction in all soil conditions.
- Side and Bottom inlets on 6” and 12” models.
- Pre-Installed flush cap.
- Optional In-Stem Pressure Regulator available for 4”, 6” and 12” models.