- Raised Garden Bed
Raised garden beds have been a gardening practice for centuries; dating back to traditional gardeners who would dig out their beds and have sloping edges. This practice ensured good drainage, which is still a major benefit in todays new generation of raised garden beds.
Holman modular raised garden beds have many benefits over normal in-ground gardening, not only does the wooden panelling enhance your garden’s visual appeal, raised garden beds prevent soil run-off, provides you with more control over weeds and less risk of soil compaction – no visitors or pets walking through your garden!
The Holman modular system is incredibly easy to assemble, no tools, bolts or screws are required. The system has been designed for your benefit and gardening freedom being able to easily connect together as many modules as you require, creating your own size garden bed.
Holman raised garden beds are available in 2 sizes, 500mm x 500mm and 1000mm x 1000mm, included are 12 interconnecting wooden panels that are termite and rust resistant, 4 poles that can be secured to the ground, a weed prevention mat and a watering kit that includes weeping hoses, 13mm poly pipe and a hose connection.
Modular raised garden beds allow you to grow your own plants, flowers, vegetables and herbs without the hassle of modifying your existing garden.
Available in 500mm x 500mm and 1000mm x 1000mm models, it gives you great flexibility in setting up your own garden.• 12 panels that interconnect via groove and tongue
• 4 poles that can be secured to the ground using spikes. They also connect vertically using little connectors
• Watering kit includes weeping hoses, 13mm poly pipe, hose connector
• Weed mat prevents weeds from intruding
• Wood composite material – termite & rust resistant
• Easy installation – no tools, screws or bolts
Growing your own vegetables and having a beautiful garden is what we all love, but finding space that is large enough to dig out soil and have a garden can be challenging and time-consuming. A raised garden bed is the solution to growing your own vegetables. It can be set up in 15 minutes and with 0.5m and 1m options available, you can fit one within a 0.5 x 0.5-metre space. The hardest thing about growing your own vegetables is being patient and waiting for them to grow. A great way to having faster-growing vegetables is a raised garden bed. The soil in a raised garden bed is less compact and raised from the ground allowing the soil to be warmer. Vegetables love warm and loose soil. It allows the vegetable roots to spread out and find nutrients quicker, helping them to thrive and grow faster…..
Product Code: RGB1010
Size: 1000mm x 1000mm x 300mm
Product Code: RGB0505
Size: 500mm x 500mm x 300mm
- 4 poles that can be secured to the ground using spikes. They also connect vertically using little connectors
- 12 panels that interconnect via groove and tongue
- Watering kit includes weeping hoses, 13mm poly pipe, hose connector
- Weed mat prevents weeds from intruding
- Wood composite material – termite & rust resistant
- Easy installation – no tools, screws or bolts