The next generation of tap mounted automatic timers. This product provides easy to install and easy to use solutions for watering misting kits, vertical gardens, green houses & systems requiring multiple starts with a delay function. No plumber or electrician required. Battery operated and featuring low energy use with patented eco friendly battery life monitoring and display.
Product Code: CO3009
- 20 & 25mm Tap connections (US tap threads available).
- Easy programming using 6 buttons and large LCD Display.
- AM / PM clock.
- Watering duration can be set to hours, minutes & seconds
- Individual day selection with 7 day calendar.
- Multiple starts with a delay function and with “On” and “OFF” time
- Automatic operation with manual over-ride.
- Electronic battery monitoring that provides constant reading of battery strength.
- Five part battery strength indication – 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then lashing one bar on close down.
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure the timer cannot open unless it can close.
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life.
- Easy manual operations – Start and Stop buttons.
- Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds.
- High water flow at normal water pressures.
- High strength tap connection and easy removal via spring clip.
- “OFF” position to stop watering immediately or to act as a delay after rain
- Pressure Rating: 600kPa
• Flow rate up to 24 lpm at 2 Bar (6.3 US gpm at 30psi)
• Temperature Range : 40 Deg F to 125 Deg F (3 Deg C to 50 Deg C)
• Operating Pressure 0.6 – 6 Bar (9 Psi to 87 Psi)
• Power source : 9 Volt Alkaline Battery – (Not included).
• Power consumption 20 micro amps in standby mode.
- Yes you can, but you can but you can set an individual program per day, you can only have the same watering time set for all starts.
- eg: Monday Tuesday and Friday you can set to water for 10 minutes and set four different start times but only for that duration and only on those days.
- They operate on a solenoid valve, however we do a timer that is available in Bunnings operated by a ball valve, the code is CO1603.
- Operating Pressure is 0.6 – 9.8 bar, and it will not be suitable for gravity fed tanks, however we do a timer that is branded under the Aqua Systems label and available in Bunnings that is operated by a ball valve and is suitable for gravity fed tanks, the code is CO1905AS.
Shop at Bunnings