- 20 & 25mm Tap connections (US tap threads available).
- Easy programming using 6 buttons and large LCD Display.
- AM / PM clock.
- Watering duration can be set to hours, minutes & seconds
- Individual day selection with 7 day calendar.
- Multiple starts with a delay function and with “On” and “OFF” time
- Automatic operation with manual over-ride.
- Electronic battery monitoring that provides constant reading of battery strength.
- Five part battery strength indication – 4, 3, 2, 1 bar and then lashing one bar on close down.
- Low battery auto lock out to ensure the timer cannot open unless it can close.
- Low energy use (less than 20 micro amps in standby mode) ensures long battery life.
- Easy manual operations – Start and Stop buttons.
- Rain mode easily accessed by holding the OFF key for 3 seconds.
- High water flow at normal water pressures.
- High strength tap connection and easy removal via spring clip.
- “OFF” position to stop watering immediately or to act as a delay after rain
- Pressure Rating: 600kPa
• Flow rate up to 24 lpm at 2 Bar (6.3 US gpm at 30psi)
• Temperature Range : 40 Deg F to 125 Deg F (3 Deg C to 50 Deg C)
• Operating Pressure 0.6 – 6 Bar (9 Psi to 87 Psi)
• Power source : 9 Volt Alkaline Battery – (Not included).
• Power consumption 20 micro amps in standby mode.
- Yes you can, but you can but you can set an individual program per day, you can only have the same watering time set for all starts.
- eg: Monday Tuesday and Friday you can set to water for 10 minutes and set four different start times but only for that duration and only on those days.
- They operate on a solenoid valve, however we do a timer that is available in Bunnings operated by a ball valve, the code is CO1603.
- Operating Pressure is 0.6 – 9.8 bar, and it will not be suitable for gravity fed tanks, however we do a timer that is branded under the Aqua Systems label and available in Bunnings that is operated by a ball valve and is suitable for gravity fed tanks, the code is CO1905AS.
This timer is not suitable for low pressure applications. It is designed for normal tap pressure 250kPa to 600kPa.
No. If you press the ON/MANUAL button, your timer will run for the duration set then turn off. This will not affect the programme.
There may be an airlock in the system. Disconnect the timer and reset it. Flush your irrigation system before attaching to the timer again.
Simply remove the battery for 5-10 mins then reinsert. Your timer will be reset to default.
We do not recommend the use of your timer over the winter period. It will not handle low temperatures, below 3 degrees Celsius may damage the timer. We advise the timer to be removed over the winter period or allowed to drain if left on the tap.
Available at Bunnings