FEATURE: Both adjustable and full, continuous circle heads in one rotor. At 360° setting, pattern changes automatically to full, continuous circle ARC MEMORY CLUTCH: Arc setting automatically returns to original set pattern after nozzle turret has been intentionally or accidentally wrenched out of setting.
PATENTED ARC SET: A K-RAIN exclusive. Arc of rotation is clearly indicated on top. Adjustable from 40 degrees to 360 degrees, the sprinkler can be adjusted before installation or while the system is operating. 100mm (4 INCH) POP-UP HEIGHT: MiniPro offers a 100mm (4 inch) riser that pops up through even the tallest turf. The can height is virtually equal in size to most other gear drives, yet K-RAINs MiniPro™ pops up an extra inch. PATENTED REVERSING MECHANISM: K-RAINs patented reversing mechanism (U.S. Patent No. 5,417,370 Carl L.C. Kah, Jr.) insures reliable operation.
EXCELLENT NOZZLE PERFORMANCE: Nozzles deliver an excellent fall out pattern. Independent testing by C.I.T. showed K-RAIN nozzles deliver up to 98% uniform coverage. (Complete test data available upon request.) Proven high durability gear and exclusive design features make the MiniPro™ the sure winner!
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc-Set – Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- ½” Inlet-Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays.
- Adjustable to 360 Degrees – Provides a full range of adjustment from 40 to 360 degrees.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings – Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism – Assures continuous reverse and return…over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser – Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover – Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles – Provides flexibility in system design.
- Inlet – ½” Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range – 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range – .75 to 3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate – .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) – 6”
- Recommended Spacing – 17’ to 28’
- Radius – 17’ to 30’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Riser Height – 4”, 6”, 12”
13003 MINIPRO® 4″ ROTOR SPRINKLER
13003-CV MINIPRO® W/CHECK VALVE
13003-RCW MINIPRO® RCW For Reclaimed Water
13006 MINIPRO® 6″ ROTOR SPRINKLER
13012 MINIPRO® 12″ ROTOR SPRINKLER
P52775 1/2″ ROTOR NOZZLE RACK