K-Rain’s new RPS Select rotor sprinkler is the first gear-driven sprinkler that makes matched precipitation fast and easy, without the need for cumbersome changing of nozzles or sprinkler heads in the field. The RPS Select offers a choice of 4 selectable nozzles built- in. With a twist of a screwdriver, quickly select the correct nozzle flow to match the arc setting of the sprinkler, wet or dry. No nozzles trees to carry or lose. Fewer chances for errors. Using a combination of the four nozzles, it’s easy to achieve matched precipitation across all arc settings.
- Four built-in selectable nozzles to match different arc settings (#1 – #4).
- Adjustable arc (40° to 360°). All adjustments made from top – wet or dry. No special tools needed.
- Balanced precipitation rates when nozzle setting matched to arc.
- Precision-engineered nozzles for water saving efficiency.
- Standard rubber cover
- Proven water-lubricated gear-drive design common to RPS 75 Series. Large dirty-water screen for compatibility with reclaimed and recycled water sources.
- Internal assembly interchanges with Hunter® PGP® rotors.
- Low-pressure operation.
|KPA – Bar||M||LPM|
|207 – 2.1||11.6||9.45|
|344 – 3.4||12.10||12.2|
P52775 1/2″ ROTOR NOZZLE RACK