GreenWalls or living walls have been known since the Hanging Gardens of Babylon before the birth of Christ. The gardens of today tend to have small footprints but lots of walls. These offer many possibilities for home gardeners to bring living greenery back into our lives.
GreenWall will allow you to transform a wall into a lovely growing space. The system is simple to set up and most importantly incorporates a pre-installed irrigation system.
This vertical garden unit enables you to grow a herb or vegetable garden near your kitchen, to beautify indoor spaces and patio areas make a colourful and welcoming entry statement for your home.
Australia’s harsh summers mean that watering is the key to successfully growing vertical gardens. Holman has designed the GreenWall garden panel that makes a stable platform from which you can hang pots but it also has an integrated professional watering system that delivers controlled amounts of water into each individual pot, through the use of Pressure Compensating drippers.
Product Code: GW1001
Brand: HOLMAN GreenWall
Dimensions: 600mm x 360mm per panel
Patent in Australia No. 2013201927
- Fully Integrated watering system.
- Connect multiple GreenWalls together then simply attach a hose to water all your pots simultaneously.
- Uses 8 convenient pots & clever adjustable drippers.
- Simply add your own plants or flowers to create beautiful displays.
- Full colour retail packaging (barcoded) with comprehensive instructions.
- Hang & Grow in 30 minutes.