- Controller Accessories
Unlike other “switching” units, the Add-A-Station PRO behaves just like the valves are fully independent. You set the individual run times for 2 stations on the controller just like you regularly would and Add-A-Station PRO works “behind the scenes” to make it happen. Maximum control and flexibility that installs in minutes.
Both valves connected to an Add-A-Station PRO are independently timed and activated from the controller for both manual and automatic operation.
Product Code: VH7001
Installation Instructions: Transmitter
(TX) – (installs in controller cabinet)
1. Connect Blue (one-1) wire to existing station output.
2. Connect Orange (active) wire to existing field wire.
3. Connect Brown (two-2) wire to the unused station output.
Receiver (RX) – (bury in ground where convenient)
1. Connect Blue (one-1) wire to one valve.
2. Connect Brown (two-2) wire to second valve.
3. Connect White wires to exiting common wires.
4. Connect Orange (active) to existing field wire.
NOTE: If the Transmitter (TX) does not work on your controller, this will be because the electronic fuse settings & power output capacities can vary greatly from product to product. If problems are encountered these can be resolved by using an Add-A-Station TX Power & Signal Booster to replace the small transmitter in this product (Product Code:VH7011).